We found the recipe for this mug cake at the instagram account of Vivian Reijs from Vivonline, a Dutch health platform. Easy to make and very delicious and healthy. We have tried several different combinations and have found a perfect one to share with you. How to make it:
- preheat the oven at 200 degrees celcius
- use a mug or a small bowl
- take one egg and 3 or 4 spoons of oat and mix it together with a small spoon
- then add a little bit of (oat or soya coconut) milk and mix it again (this is something we added and is not necessary)
- add pieces of apple, some honey and cinnamon and mix for the last time
- put in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees celcius.
Eat them when they are still a bit hot and enjoy this easy and delicious mug cake. You can also add nuts of whatever you like. Just try and create your own perfect combination.